Terms & Conditions
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
Sending me an email via the email forms on my websites will not add you to my mailing list. Your correspondence with me is treated as a confidential conversation between you and me, alone.
Any Booking Form you send to me via my websites will automatically place your name and email address on my mailing list so that I can keep in touch with you via my email newsletter. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time via the Unsubscribe link in each newsletter.
Who I share your data with
I will never sell your data. I will not spam you. I take your privacy (and mine) very seriously.
Any information you give me about you in person, via email, in online conversations, or via my online forms will never be sold or deliberately shared with any other parties, apart from the following exceptions:
- if I am required to do so by law;
- in the secure processing of that data as necessary in fulfilling my work for you (see the first three paragraphs in this section, above;
- if I am expressly requested to do so by you in writing (by email)
—example: for cross-referencing with other therapists or counsellors
Storage of Your Data
Regarding the storage of your data and all matters of your privacy, I adhere to the Code of Ethics of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA). You can read and download the details of this Code on the ACA website via this link:
I do not store your data on any digital, electronic, or cloud-based systems. My client files are stored on paper in a securely locked filing cabinet in my own private space. I respect the confidentiality agreement between client and therapist, so no one else is allowed to have access to any stored information about you, unless the notes are subpoenaed or there is risk of harm to the client or others.
Cookies & Analytics
- This site uses the Google Analytics cookies to collect your general usage data for analytics processing only. However, I have activated ‘IP-anonymization’ on all my websites (your IP address is therefore truncated) to prevent personally identifiable information or associations about you being sent to Google. I have opted to do this for your privacy because I do not use analytics to personally target you with advertising (and in this instance, neither will Google).
- So, on my sites, Google Analytics records your anonymous movements around my websites, the time you spend on each page, demographics such as country or city location, and type of device (i.e. operating system such as iOS, OSX, Android, Windows version, etc), so that I may improve my sites for all visitors.
- The ‘Persistent Cookies’ (text files) in your browser are also set to expire after one month.
- By scrolling any of this site’s pages, you are accepting these IP-anonymization cookies.
- Offering a testimonial for my use on my websites implies you are happy with me using your testimonial on any of my websites and my promotional material. I will not publish your testimonial on social media sites, unless I have your written permission and for an express purpose.
- Any testimonials you have offered that are published on my websites can be deleted or edited at your will. Please contact me for any changes, and I will implement them asap.
Terms & Conditions
Fees & Cancellation Policy
- Payment for Astrology sessions is requested prior to appointment or at the time of the appointment.
- A deposit of 50% of the session fee is required at the time of booking, and the balance of the fee is required to be paid prior to the appointment time.
- If for some reason you need to cancel or postpone your appointment I require 24 hours notice. If less than 24 hours is provided you will be charged the full fee of your session cost.